EMPLOYERSSolutions for Employers
Employers face unprecedented challenges in today’s environment when it comes to employee benefits.
- The cost of health insurance continues to skyrocket while coverage benefits are decreasing.
- Companies are spending more time and money on employee benefits only to see employees more confused and frustrated and incurring greater out-of-pocket expense.
- With the Affordable Care Act requirements, one size no longer fits all when it comes to designing your benefits plan.
- Health insurance plans grow more complicated each year with HSAs, FSAs, High Deductibles, No Copays, Tiered Prescription Coverage and additional regulatory requirements.
- Governmental reporting requirements and compliance enforcement have increased substantially.
- Coordinating with multiple benefits providers is cumbersome and time consuming.