Don’t Get Caught Off Guard by an Accident or Illness
Short-term disability insurance is a simple solution
- Weekly payments directly to you
- Waiver of premium
- Convenient payroll deduction
- Employer Rates Guaranteed for 2 years
- Partial disability benefits of 50% for up to 13 weeks
- Non-occupational and 24-hour coverage
- Survivor benefits available
- Benefits for mental illness, drug/alcohol abuse
- Section 125 compatible
Insurance policies underwritten by Washington National Insurance Company, home office: Carmel, IN.
LIMITED-BENEFIT POLICIES. These policies have limitations and exclusions. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact an agent.
The return of premium (ROP) or cash value (CV) (in MO, “cash return”) benefit is subject to state and product availability. The benefit has an additional charge and may pay minus claims or regardless of claims based on the policy selected. The policy must remain in force until the end of the ROP/CV period for the benefit to be paid.