- Protects against the high costs associated with cancer treatment and 20 other dreaded diseases.
- Includes radiation, chemotherapy, experimental treatment, lodging for other family members and transportation.
- Also available is Heart/Stroke Insurance which helps protect your financial resources when expensive treatment is needed for heart disease or stroke.
- Benefits are provided whether you are in or out of the hospital, and is in addition to any other existing coverages.
Disability Income Insurance
- Safeguards against additional expenses associated with accidental injury, sickness and death.
- Benefits include accidental death and dismemberment, hospital confinement, dislocations and fractures, ambulance services, and medical expenses.
- Benefits are paid directly to the member, and are paid in addition to any other accident, sickness, or disability plan they may have.
- These payments are tax free and can be used for whatever purpose deemed necessary by the insured.
- Sickness protection may also be purchased.
Term Life Insurance
- Furnishes a low cost death benefit over a definite period of time.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable to age 80.
- Also available is a children’s term rider, waiver of premium and an accidental death benefit.
- Ten and twenty year term can be purchased on a simplified issue basis.
Juvenile Life Insurance
- Offers an affordable way to provide your child or children with permanent life insurance.
- The program accumulates value that can be used for any number of things such as college, marriage, a down payment on a first home, etc.