Save Time. Save Money. Feel Better Faster.
Vital Benefits telemedicine plan significantly lowers costs and improves access to your healthcare needs by providing an alternative to conventional doctor, urgent care or emergency room visits and resolves patient issues fast with increased savings by directing care to a national network of U.S. board certified physicians. In addition, our telemedicine plan goes one step further by providing big savings on prescriptions, doctor visits, dental, vision, lab and much much more.
Our vendor relationship is the undisputed telehealth industry leader. They currently have over 23 million subscribers and have conducted over 2.5 million subscriber consultations in FY 2018, with a US network of over 3,100 licensed healthcare professionals and deliver a 95% subscriber satisfaction rating. Utilized by Fortune 500 companies like Bank of America, General Mills, PepsiCo, Southwest Airlines and Accenture to enhance their employee benefits packages. The program clearly provides the quality health care people need with the convenience people want. With the app you can schedule a doctor visit, manage your medical history, or even send your prescription to the nearest pharmacy – all from the palm of your hand.
- Telehealth is one of the most in-demand non-insurance employee benefits.
- Telehealth is a convenient and affordable health care solution.
- Telehealth gives you easy access to doctors and allows you to avoid waiting rooms.
- Telehealth is a great option for people who have limited access to health care due to distance to provider or financial limitations.
- Our plan can be bundled with existing value-added benefits.
- We can white-label our telehealth plan for employer groups, realtor groups, associations, affinity groups, 1099 employees and more.
- People miss less work by avoiding unnecessary trips to urgent care or the doctors office.
- Helps cover gaps in health insurance coverage.
Find Out How Telehealth Can Benefit You!
Call Us at (704) 774-5722 to Learn More
Some of the Conditions Treated Include:
Talk to a doctor within minutes
Cold & Flu, Bronchitis, Allergies, Pink eye, Respiratory infection, Sinus problems, Ear infection.
A specialist at your fingertips
Skin infection, Acne, Skin rash, Abrasions, Moles, Warts, Shingles, Mouth sores.
Counselling on your terms
Stress/Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Domestic abuse, Grief counselling, Family difficulties.
A Doctor on Call for You and Your Family Anytime, Anywhere
Delivering an Exceptional Customer Experience
AVERAGE CALL BACK TIME